Introductory Workshop for Biodynamic Farming and Gardening
This one and a half day workshop covers the following topics:
- Working in harmony with the two realms of existence; the spiritual and the physical.
- Feeding the plant naturally according to its requirements.
- Importance of creating and enhancing soil processes.
- Emphasis on humus formation.
- Role of the biodynamic preparations.
- Importance of balancing the qualitative and quantitative in nature.
- Biodynamic Preparation 500, its function and application.
- Principles and practice of biodynamic compost making.
Click here to see introductory workshop program.
Click here to register for the introductory workshop.
Click here for details of dates and venues of current courses.